Manufactured Home Loans
Colonial now offers competitive home loan financing for manufactured housing. Since 1952, Colonial has helped thousands of home buyers through every step of the home buying process, receiving dozens of awards for customer service along the way. Contact me today to learn why more homebuyers are choosing to Go Colonial!
- Low down payment options available
- Competitive rates and terms
- Fixed and Adjustable-Rate options
- Grants and gift funds for down payment acceptable
- Quick and easy online application
Manufactured Home Requirements
- Must be built on or after June 15, 1976 in compliance with the federal manufactured construction and safety standards.
- Home must not have been installed or occupied previously at any other site or location, except the manufacturer’s lot as a new unit.
- Must be a one-unit dwelling that is classified and taxed as REAL PROPERTY and cannot include an accessory dwelling unit.
- Hitch, Wheels and Axels must be removed. Home must be permanently affixed to a foundation in accordance with local and state codes.
- Must be at least 12 feet wide and have a minimum of 400 square feet of gross living area.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. This is not a firm offer of credit or a pre-approval. All applicants are assessed following a completed application. Colonial National Mortgage is a division of Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS 401285.