As of June 25, 2020, Colonial has temporarily suspended the origination of USDA loans.
Colonial now offers a powerful mortgage option for rural and suburban homebuyers. USDA Loans come with significant benefits that provide homebuyers the opportunity to achieve loan terms that no other program can offer. Any individual or family who plans to occupy a home located in an eligible rural area as their primary residence and who meets credit guidelines may apply.
- No down payment required. Applicants who qualify for a USDA Rural Development home loan have the flexibility to pay nothing out-of-pocket for a down payment.
- Gifts and grants may also be used for down payments.
- Loans are available at attractive fixed interest rates for 30 year terms only
- Flexible credit guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit, but maximum loan amounts are still determined by ability to repay