SUBMIT A REQUEST
Information we Collect
We value your privacy. This notice describes how Colonial Savings, F.A. (also doing business as “Colonial National Mortgage” and “CU Members Mortgage”, its operating divisions) collects, uses, and shares personal information. Personal information means all nonpublic information related to an identified individual. It does not include anonymized or de-identified data that does not identify an individual.
We collect personal information from:
- Your application and other forms related to your account or the services we perform.
- Your transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, underwriting, and deposits.
How we collect personal information
- Directly from you.
- Directly and indirectly from our service providers or their agents in connection with the services we perform.
- From third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
How we use personal information:
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To originate or service your mortgage loan.
- To provide services you request from us.
- To fulfill our obligations under federal, state, or local laws.
We do not collect additional categories of personal information or use such personal information for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing personal information
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers and third parties for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information with our service providers, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep such personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except in performing the contract. We have not sold any of your personal information.
Your right to obtain personal information
You have the right to inquire about our collection and use of personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive, confirm, and verify your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Your right to request deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. For example, we will retain personal information to confirm your identity and service your account, provide services you request from us, enforce any obligations, and perform other activities as required or permitted by law.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Right to non-discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights.
More information, and how to exercise your rights
To exercise your rights as described above or for additional information: Please Call 800-937-6002
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
SUBMIT A REQUEST