Colonial offers so much more than "just a job." We offer rewarding careers for passionate and experienced people who love what they do and can do it well. Our team's industry and business skills are some of the best in the country. It's our people skills that shine the brightest. Customer service matters to every single Colonial employee - and that's what sets us miles apart from the crowd.
We also know the importance of keeping exceptional people on our team. That's why we offer opportunities for both professional and personal development, plus a list of additional perks that make us a top employer. Some of our best people have built lengthy careers with Colonial.
If you like what you've read, there's more. As a qualified employee at Colonial, you will enjoy all kinds of benefits that go well beyond your paycheck.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) match
- Employee discounts on:
- Home loans
- Auto and consumer loans
- Property and auto insurance
- Life and mortgage insurance
- Free parking
- Medical, dental, cancer and life insurance
- Wellness fairs with free health screenings
- Paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Fitness reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified coursework
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year
- Paid time off for community volunteering
- Discounted movie, amusement park and special event tickets
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Non-smoking/Tobacco Free work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, race or color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here [English] [Spanish].
At Colonial, we believe:
- People and strong values are our greatest assets
- The respect shown to you as an individual and as a team member will be reflected in our relationships with the people in our communities
- Recognizing the differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, physical ability and experience makes us a better company
As such, we hold ourselves and all of our employees to the highest standards of integrity, ethics and service excellence. We are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce which reflects the community we service.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
We also want to make sure that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please email us at
AccessibilityForJobs@GoColonial.com or contact us at 817-390-2045. This method is designed exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.